10th Anniversary of The National Watersports Festival on Hayling Island
- On water competitions, challenges and racing for ALL levels and ages!
- Top Windsurfing & SUP brands exhibiting the latest equipment!
- Talks and clinics from TOP industry professionals & experts!
- Taster sessions to try out Windsurfing & SUP!
- Demo kit to try out the latest equipment!
- Exhilarating floodlit night exhibitions on the water!
- Live music and DJs throughout the day
- Legendary beach parties sponsored by Old Mout Cider
- Camping, food stands, bars and retail stalls
- Land activities inc. zorbing, battle archery, helicopter simulator
A real vibrant community spirit of like-minded people loving life, watersports and the beach vibe!
We are proudly supporting The Rowans Hospice, a charity dedicated to improving the lives of people with life – limiting illnesses in Portsmouth and South East Hampshire.
Blue Flag Beach
The event is hosted on a Blue Flag Beach and for this reason, dogs are not permitted on the beach but are allowed on the event site.