Why bring your club to the NWF? Here are 10 good reasons…
- A SUPERB new venue – totally dedicated to the NWF. Calm, inland waters – complete with a beach!
- Your own Club Camp! You can have your own club camp area. Enjoy the weekend together – on the water, off the water and at the parties!
- Something for everyone, from beginner to pro, junior to veteran – all abilities are catered for, so every member of your club counts.
- Try something new! There are Sprint Races, Dragon Board Time Challenges, SUP Polo matches, Land Paddling, SUP Tug o’ War and SUP Yoga… or how about a free taster session in a completely different sport, such as windsurfing or kayaking – or have a go at hovercrafting?!
- Your Club can take part in all the activities so that you can collectively win points. And points mean prizes…
- Adventure – explore this amazing expanse of water, set in 4200 acres of countryside, all as part of your ticket!
- Talking Toys – All the main SUP brands will be showing off their latest gear at the huge NWF Trade Show. Demo some of the latest gear and find out what’s new!
- Clinics and demos galore – there will be free technique clinics for all competitors across the whole weekend. No booking necessary; just rock up and join in!
- The legendary NWF parties… Dust of your dancing shoes. You know it’s going to be goooood!
- It’s SUP! Do you need any reason other than that?!
SUP is taking centre stage at the NWF, which promises to be a non-stop festival of racing, club activities, clinics, live music, parties, camping, family fun and a few surprises, like a night-time, pyrotechnic aerobatic display from a pair of gliders who performed for the Queen’s 90th birthday! Rutland Water is a destination in its own right, with cycle and walking tracks, a zoo, children’s play areas, climbing wall and lake tours aboard the Rutland Belle.
The 11th National Watersports Festival will take place at Rutland Water on 2-4th June 2017.
Come along and capture some great memories!
For further information visit the website nationalwatersportsfestival.com