Terms and Conditions for Twitter competition:
RT & follow to #win 2 NWF 10TH Anniversary Tickets. Join the party! Ends 12/8 noon. #competition Ts & Cs.
Terms and Conditions for this competition:
– The prize is for two weekend NWF Festival tickets which includes camping, party tickets and taster sessions for two people
– Promotion live from 2.8.16
– Promotion closing date is 16.8.16 12:00pm
– The winner will be contacted via Twitter on 16.8.16, the winner is then responsible for contacting the National Watersports Festival Twitter page with their contact details via twitter direct message by 18.8.16
– If the winner has not contacted NWF twitter by 18.8.16, middnight another winner will be picked at random.
You must be following @nwf_festival at this time to be entered into the draw
– Prizes are non-transferable, non-fundable and there is no cash alternative. Prizes cannot be sold on to a 3rd party
Entrants must be 18+
– This promotion is for UK entries only and is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter
National Watersports Festival (NWF) General terms and condition
Issued June 2016
Please read these General Competition Terms carefully. They set out the general legal terms applicable to the entry of a competition run by the NWF.
By entering an NWF competition, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the competition including these General Competition Terms.
General Competition Terms (that underpin all comps)
- Winners will be contacted within 28 days of the closing date.
- All prizes are non-transferable Judge’s decision is final.
- No correspondence will be entered into.
- No cash alternative. Promoter reserves the right to substitute prizes with goods of an equal or greater value in the unlikely event that these exact prizes become unavailable.
- No trade, consumer groups or third party applications acceptable.
- The promoter reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible entries.
- Competitions open to UK Residents ONLY.
The promoter is NWF Events
The Leat, Sungleorse Rd, St Austell, Cornwall PL26 8TD
Individual competition terms (which require the deletion or replacement of any of the above general terms) may apply.