The National Watersports Festival (NWF) is the UK’s largest multi disciplined water sports event which is aimed at the recreational, intermediate watersports enthusiast.
The following organisations will deliver the following disciplines:
Kayaking – Portsmouth Watersports Centre (PWC)
Kitesurfing – Chris Bull Kiting (CBK)
Stand Up Paddle – British Stand Up Paddle Association (BSUPA)
Windsurfing – Royal Yachting Association (Windsurfing tuition) & United Kingdom Windsurfing Association (Windsurfing competition)
The event includes;
1. Fun races for all ages, abilities and types of equipment – with prizes galore!
2. Taster sessions for beginners.
3. On-water and land-based coaching clinics in all disciplines, conducted by top UK coaches and industry proffesionals.
4. The largest trade show in the UK, showcasing the latest equipment from top manufacturers.
5. Industry presentations and the opportunity to demo the latest equipment.
6. Meet and chat with the UK’s finest professional team riders – and even race alongside them!
7. The legendary beach parties, featuring live entertainment, on both Friday and Saturday nights.
8. Free car parking and camping is included in the competitors’ entry fee for the duration of the festival.
9. Watch – or even win the chance to enter – the unique, floodlit Night event.
10. An amazing weekend celebrating our fantastic sports with hundreds of like-minded enthusiasts!
The event is hosted on a Blue Flag Beach and for this reason dogs are banned from the beach over the festival period.