The NWF Awards are back! These awards are designed to recognise outstanding individuals and groups in the sports we love – windsurfing and stand up paddle boarding.
To help us, we need your nominations for candidates to allow our awards team to narrow down to a short list for people to vote on.
- Windsurf / SUP Coach of the Year
- Awarded to a coach for outstanding results and achievements with excellent communication skills working with windsurfers / paddle boarders
- Young windsurfer / SUP’er of the Year
- Awarded to an individual with the most outstanding performance in competition during 2018
- Most Inspiring windsurfer / SUP’er of the Year
- Awarded to an individual that has inspired and courage people to take up or improve their skills in windsurfing / paddle boarding
- Windsurf / SUP Club of the Year
- Awarded to a UK Club that has achieved outstanding performance in the development and improvement of its members
Once someone has won an award, they are unable to win again – this is to allow us to keep it fresh!
How to nominate
We have produced a short survey to allow you to submit your nominations for each category. You can either do this for one or all categories across Windsurfing and SUP.
This survey will be open until the 28th Feb, after which the NWF Awards team will then review and produce a short list. An online vote will then be released at the end of April and everyone will have 4 weeks to vote for their favorite before it closes on the 25th May.
Awards will then be presented during NWF.