Online Entry for closes on 1st June for The 12th National Watersports Festival (NWF) will take place 8-10th June 2018 at Rutland Water East Midlands LE15 8PX. It will reopen at the festival for limited spaces only.
Join us for the 12th NWF at its new home at Rutland for three days of action-packed Watersports activity including:
* Racing for all levels and all ages in windsurfing and stand up paddle boarding
* Taster sessions in dinghy sailing, windsurfing, kayaking, diving and stand up paddle boarding
* Incorporating the Rutland Festival which will see stalls featuring produce from across the region
* Live music and the best local ales, beers and ciders from sponsor The Grainstore Brewery
* Live music and parties with a 90’s theme on the Saturday night
* Clinics from the pros, covering everything from freestyle techniques to perfecting the gybe
* Huge trade show featuring all the latest brands
* Demo kit available
* Additional family-friendly activities including an aqua park, zoo, cycle trails and climbing facilities
Tickets now on sale! See you there!