To help, we find some common questions which we have answered for you:
- Do I need a ticket if I want to come along for the day but do not want to take part in water based activities?
No – Access on the day is £7.50 per person which will allow you into Rutland Festival. This will give you access to FREE taster sessions, live music (11am to 5pm), discount on food and drink, FREE parking. Tickets can also be purchased in advance for £5 per person, under 5’s are FREE.
- How much is to to take part in NWF?
Please see our event page which contains details of this years pricing.
- I would like to take part in the GB SUP National Race on the Saturday rather than the whole weekend, is this possible?
Yes – you just need to purchase a Day Ticket for £25. We advise doing this in advance online however these can be purchased on the day.
- If I attend the Rutland Festival am I able to go out on the water?
Free taster sessions (45mins) are included in the Rutland Festival ticket price however if you wish to use your own equipment, take any of the demo equipment out or take part in any of the events, you will need to purchase an NWF ticket. This can be done either online in advance or via the registration desk on the day.
- What food and drink options will be available?
Details regarding food and drink vendors will be released closer to the time. Our main sponsors bar will be open Friday afternoon and all day Saturday and Sunday.
- If I have my own equipment (windsurfing, paddleboard, kayak), am I able to visit and go out on the water?
Yes however you will need to purchase an NWF ticket as this includes launching.
- Will there be free taster sessions?
Yes these will be run throughout the weekend, bookable on the day. If you have an NWF ticket or a Rutland Ticket, these sessions are free otherwise they are £5 per person.
- Am I able to get a refund if I am unable to attend?
Unfortunately we are unable to offer refunds.
- How do I buy a Rutland Festival ticket?
Tickets can be purchased on the gate.
- Is there space to bring a large tent / van to camp?
All accommodation must fit within a 6mx6m space however if you need a bigger pitch, additional pitches can be purchased. Please see our camping page for details.
- What facilities will be on-site?
A number of food and drink vendors will be present over the weekend and there will be live music Saturday and Sunday (11am till 5pm).
Unfortunately there is no cash point, so please ensure you bring enough cash with you. Our Sponsors bar will take cards.