The following taster session entry form is for Havant Borough Council based entrants only.
If the participant is younger than 18yrs please complete booking form on child's behalf:
Your full name:
First line of address:
Please give details of any disability/medical condition/medication that we should know about e.g. sight/hearing impairment, limited mobility, asthma, diabetes, epilepsy, etc:
Emergency contact name
Emergency contact number
Select entry type:
Select your sport:
Child participant (8 - 17) £12.50
Adult participant (18+) £20.00
Please note official photographers will be at this event and you/you child's photographs may be used for publicity purposes.
If you/your child do NOT want to be photographed please tick here
Your information will be kept on a secure data base.
If you do NOT wish your information to be shared with any other party please tick here:
If you do NOT wish to receive follow up information please tick here:
I hereby acknowledge that I have read the booking conditions and that I fully understand them:
1. HBC reserve the right, at all times, to cancel bookings at our discretion
2. Spaces will be issued on a first come first served basis
3. All participants MUST be aged 8 or above and be confident in the water
4. All participants must live within Havant Borough
5. All participants must wear a wetsuit and buoyancy aid. These will be provided should participants not have their own
6. All children must be accompanied by their parent/guardian at the beginning and end of the session. A parent/guardian must also be contactable (for example by mobile phone) for the duration of the session
7. Neither HBC or OTC nor any of its employees or agents shall be liable in any way whatsoever in respect of loss or damage to property. Changing facilities will not be secure so clothing and valuables will need to be left in cars or with family/friends
8. HBC & OTC must be informed, at the time of booking, of any medical condition affecting the participant, or of any medication taken by the participant that could affect them in taking part in the above sailing session, e.g. asthma, epilepsy, heart conditions. We reserve the right to refuse any booking on medical grounds
9. All bookings are accepted on the understanding that any instructions or directions given by any member of the RYA staff are to be observed. Participants are asked to respect the equipment provided; compensation will be sought from anyone deliberately causing damage to equipment
10. HBC reserve the right to evict anyone who refuses to comply with the conditions as stipulated, or who behaves inappropriately or, in any way, causes damage or annoyance to any other persons
11. If any injuries are sustained or damage to valuables occurs, participants are to notify staff immediately
12. All bookings must be accompanied by a booking fee in order to secure a place on a session
Would you like additional party tickets:
0×ticket +£0.001×ticket +£37.502×ticket +£75.003×ticket +£112.504×ticket +£150.005×ticket +£187.506×ticket +£225.007×ticket +£262.508×ticket +£300.009×ticket +£337.50
To prevent automatic submissions:
How many letters does the word 'taster' have?
Terms & Conditions
I agree to the following Terms & conditions:
Refund / Cancellation Policy
Event policy is that once you have paid for your entry you will not be able to receive a refund on your entry.
Bring Receipt On Event Day
Proof of payment must be brought and shown on entry in exchange for tickets on site. Bring your payment confirmation email or transaction receipt.
All transactions must be paid in GBP (sterling).
Customer Service Contact Information
For queries regarding entry you can use the following contact details:
Phone: 07739 718281
Email: Allan cross
National Watersports Festival is a company set up in the United Kingdom with operations address:
National Watersports FestivalThe Leat,Singlerose Rd,Stenalees,St Austell,Cornwall,PL26 8TD.