The NWF Awards are back! These awards are designed to recognise outstanding individuals and groups in the sports we love – windsurfing and stand up paddle boarding.
Nominations have now CLOSED! The NWF Awards team are now busy reviewing all the entries to create a short list.
An online vote will be released late April and run until end of May for you to vote on your preferred winners.
- Windsurf / SUP Coach of the Year
- Awarded to a coach for outstanding results and achievements with excellent communication skills working with windsurfers / paddle boarders
- Young windsurfer / SUP’er of the Year
- Awarded to an individual with the most outstanding performance in competition during 2018
- Most Inspiring windsurfer / SUP’er of the Year
- Awarded to an individual that has inspired and courage people to take up or improve their skills in windsurfing / paddle boarding
- Windsurf / SUP Club of the Year
- Awarded to a UK Club that has achieved outstanding performance in the development and improvement of its members
Once someone has won an award, they are unable to win again – this is to allow us to keep it fresh!
Awards will then be presented during NWF.